J. & E. Papadopoulos SA is since 55 years an expert in sealing solutions for Marine and Industrial applications with the sole purpose of finding the most efficient formula to solve the sealing needs of each of our customers.
As specialist in this area, we have in our product portfolio following excellent sealing O-rings and engineering plastic solutions for you from, following well-known brands:
TRELLEBORG, SKF, CARCO, HOEFERT, PROFISEAL and many other brands.
Just ask our sealing experts and we will try to resolve your needs!
Do you need a special solution with short deliveries for sealings, just contact us and try our quick services!
With our own modern SKF ECONOMOS SEAL JET machine in Piraeus Greece, we can produce custom-made quality sealing and engineering plastics solutions, for small or big quantities from 0-400 mm outer diameters, as well for the food industry with FDA certificate available.
- Rod Seals Trelleborg Rod seals are used in hydraulic cylinders for fluid sealing. They are external to the cylinder head and seal against the cylinder’s rod, preventing leakage of fluid from within the cylinder to the outside.
- Piston Seals Trelleborg Piston seals are used in hydraulic cylinders for fluid sealing. They are internal to the hydraulic cylinder and seal against the cylinder bore, preventing fluid from flowing across the piston. This allows pressure build-up on one side of the piston.
- Static Seals In a static sealing application there is no movement between sealing surfaces or between the seal surface and its mating surface. The most common seal used in static sealing situations is the Trelleborg O-Ring.
- Scrapers Trelleborg scrapers or wipers are installed in sealing configurations in hydraulic cylinders to scrape dirt, foreign particles, chips or moisture from the rod of a hydraulic cylinder as it retracts into the hydraulic system.
- Slydring Wear Rings Slydring® is the Trelleborg Sealing Solutions proprietary design of hydraulic wear ring or guide ring. The function of a hydraulic wear ring is to guide the piston and piston rod of a hydraulic cylinder, absorbing transverse forces.
- Rotary Seals Trelleborg Rotary seals are used in components with oscillating or rotating parts to keep lubricating fluids in while preventing ingress of mud and water. Trelleborg seals help improve components’ life and long term performance.
- Power transmission seals CR Seals are radial and axial shaft sealing solutions for power transmission applications supports virtually every industrial sector, from large-size wind turbines to very small, high-speed machine tools. For off-highway applications, we offer undercarriage sealing solutions for wheeled equipment, which include SKF Mudblock cassette seals and the innovative SKF Trackstar seals for tracked machinery.
- Mechanical Seals We have on our product range high-quality Mechanical Seals for Μarine and Industrial pumps. We have been successful as a specialist in the industry of Mechanical Seals for more than 55 years We provide a wide range of mechanical seals recognizing and respecting the continuously pressing need for value for money options. In our product range, we will offer most of the mechanical seals’ types, such as N. Pillar, J. Crane, E. Burgmann, Pacific, IMO, Roten, Flowserve etc. Mechanical seals for Shinkokinzoku, Naniwa, Taiko Kikai, Heishin, Teikoku, Kosaka, Ebara, IMO, Thune-Eureka, Iron Ais, K.S.B., Hamworthy, Alfa Laval, Azcue, Allweiler, Desmi, Hyundai, and Shin Shin. We have the experience and the know-how of mechanical seals and sealing, applying technology and competitive services to solve problems and satisfy our customers’ needs with after-sales service, including fitting instructions, solutions to problems, repair etc. Moreover, undertakes custom orders and special inquiries for any type of mechanical seal and for any make of pump. Feel comfortable contacting us for a free quotation based on your particular needs.
- Propellershaft- & Bulkhead Seals
- Customized machined seals
Rotating equipment performance
Are you getting 100% from your equipment? Address your specific performance needs through our wide assortment of products, technologies, services and flexible new business models
Life Model (GBLM)
Choose the right bearing for the right application, every time. The GBLM lets SKF customers and distributors calculate whether a hybrid bearing will outperform a steel one in a given application – or not.
Basics of Contact Seals
This seal animation is made for basic knowledge sharing. It explains the main functions of a contact seal (often called shaft seal or oil seal) in chapters.
The animation shows an application with a rotating shaft where the seal is the guard of the bearing, keeping the lubricant in and the contamination out.
It is important to understand the basics to differentiate the key-factors for a sealing lip.
Εxplore our wide range of products
Mounted bearings and housings
Marine Bearings – ORKOT
Motion Plastics – IGUS
Lubrication systems & Pump systems
Power transmission solutions
Rod ends, spherical plain bearings
Shaft braking systems
Bushings, thrust washers and strips