Throughout the world, manufacturers are facing increasing challenges related to cost control, productivity, quality and environmental sustainability,
along with expanding market demands for flexibility, product customization and faster time to market.
Increasingly, the solution lies in robotics and machine automation.
What is Low Cost Automation? Industrial robots have their price. The payback times for robot systems are three to four years. But for small and medium-sized companies that want to manufacture more product variants with small batch sizes, the requirements are very different. Our goal is to make cost-effective and user-friendly automation solutions accessible to everyone. We offer a wide range of igus robots solutions and products which fits as well in this industry. Please contact our experts.
Robots are an essential part of automation and are increasingly used in applications to perform repetitive or hazardous tasks, increase productivity and improve ergonomics. The EWELLIX® 7th axis solutions can increase the work envelope by up to 7 times by repositioning the base of the robot during its work cycle. Their electromechanical actuators increase the robot's performance and stability. The EWELLIX® linear guides solutions like Ball profile rail guides and Linear ball bearings, make adjustments easy and allow maximum flexibility for linear motion functions.
- EWELLIX® Vertical axis for Universal Robots collaborative robots LIFTKIT-UR
- EWELLIX® Vertical axis for Omron collaborative robots LIFTKIT-OM
- EWELLIX® Vertical axis for any collaborative robots LIFTKIT-0S
- EWELLIX® Linear axis for collaborative robots SLIDEKIT 2.0
- EWELLIX® Vertical axis for FANUC collaborative robots LIFTKIT-FA
- EWELLIX® Actuator range catalogue
- EWELLIX® Linear modules and systems
- EWELLIX® Linear technology for flexible assembly lines
- EWELLIX® Solutions for material handling
- EWELLIX® 7th axis solutions to boost your robot's capabilities
For manufacturers of robots or who develop and manufacture automation, DURBAL® offers customer-specific solutions that increase performance and reliability. Especially with DURBAL® roller bearing Premium Line heavy-duty rod ends, they are unique in the world for sizes 35 and 40.
Among other things, these are built into individual industrial robots in order to achieve mechanical weight compensation. DURBAL® often act as problem solvers on the market to meet your specific needs. Please feel free to contact our experts. We look forward to your inquiry.
Trelleborg's high-performance sealing solutions are engineered to ensure extended equipment life and reduce downtime. Their experts work side-by-side with robotic equipment manufacturers to design and develop the optimum sealing solution to meet customers' application needs.
Further to our wide range of sealing solutions we can make customized machined seals in minutes instead of waiting days for delivery with our SKF SEAL JET machining system.
Light weight robots can maximize payload and reduce inertia, improving response, and optimizing power requirements. The use of compact components allows them to meet stringent space requirements. Our bearings enable high loads for robotics applications across a range of industries such as those described below.
- Robotics in industrial machinery
- Robotics in medical devices and machines
- Robotics in semiconductor manufacturing