The lifting columns of the CPSM series are an ideal mix of high-performance guide mechanisms and powerful linear movements.
The robust, manually adjustable and practically backlash-free extruded aluminium profiles can carry high eccentric loads in both tensile and compressive directions.
Thanks to their brushless DC motors or servo motors, the columns can quickly lift and lower the heaviest of loads.
In addition to this, Ewellix also supports customer-specific motor interfaces.
Optional brakes and damping elements create the conditions for efficient use in industrial high-performance applications.
Optional brakes and damping elements are key features that result in effective usage in heavy-duty industrial applications.
- Plug-and-play solution, replacing complex mechanical lifting mechanism
- Precise operation with exceptional rigidity for heavy eccentric loads
- Simplified mechanical procedures for the machine
- Improvement in process control and cycle time
- Servo or brushless DC motor for high speed up to 100 mm/s and customised motor adapter
- Motor encoder system and high quality gearbox enabling high positioning accuracy and high repeatability (0,1 mm)
- Customised top and bottom plate, aluminum profile colour (anodized) to fit application design needs
- Optional brake to release the motor when it’s in position and optional dampening system to protect the column from shock loads
Mounted bearings and housings
Marine Bearings – ORKOT
Motion Plastics – IGUS
Lubrication systems & Pump systems
Power transmission solutions
Rod ends, spherical plain bearings
Shaft braking systems
Bushings, thrust washers and strips