With 20 years of automotive experience in car body spot welding, the last generation of CEMC offers multiple configurations to fit customer needs and to provide the best power-to-weight ratio on the market.
The integrated and specially designed hollow shaft motor gives an extreme axial compactness of the actuator and a lightweight construction (only 12 kg).
By using planetary roller technology we maximize the service life: it can deliver twice the life of the former series (up to 20 million welding spots over lifetime), requiring only one relubrication interval in between (up to 10 million spots on a single gun without any relubrication).
It is possible to equip the actuator with different position feedback devices, resolver or encoder, compatible with main robot and servodrive OEMs from the market, as well as choose from several attachment options, that lead at the end to more than 600 different combinations.
On demand customizations on attachment sizes and special greases are also available.
- Easily integrated into existing equipment
- Increased acceleration and speed of the robotic arm and welding gun
- Better process control and stability compared to fluid actuation
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Very compact, with integrated motor
- Extended service life thanks to planetary roller screw technology
- Very light material with aluminium body
- Very low maintenance requirements and easy relubrication process
Mounted bearings and housings
Marine Bearings – ORKOT
Motion Plastics – IGUS
Lubrication systems & Pump systems
Power transmission solutions
Rod ends, spherical plain bearings
Shaft braking systems
Bushings, thrust washers and strips