LAMIDISC® disc couplings are non-lubricated, torsional stiff disc pack couplings that compensate for axial, angular, and radial misalignment. They are an excellent choice for the aggregate, crane, marine, metals, and mining industries.
Features & Benefits
- 6, 8 and 10 bolts design available
- DOM range available for quick assembly
- Wide range with no size limits
- Torsionally rigid and backlash-free
- Superior disc pack profile
- Maintenance free. No need to grease
- No need to disassemble the coupling to inspect. Discs can be checked during operation by using a strobe light
- If properly aligned and used within specification, it should outlive the machine in which it is installed
- Spare disc packs available in stock for immediate delivery
The Jaure® LAMIDISC® couplings can be delivered on demand with the 3.2 certificate of any Marine Classification Society. LAMIDISC couplings are suitable for power transmission in hazardous areas. They are certified according to EC Directive 94/9/EC (ATEX 95) and are suitable for potentially explosive atmospheres GROUP II (categories 2G/2D).
We provide turn-key solutions rather than just couplings. With this aim, we offer LAMIDISC couplings in combination with steel or composite drive shafts and other components such as JS nuts, bearings, expansion bolts, etc.
Mounted bearings and housings
Marine Bearings – ORKOT
Motion Plastics – IGUS
Lubrication systems & Pump systems
Power transmission solutions
Rod ends, spherical plain bearings
Shaft braking systems
Bushings, thrust washers and strips