The primary purpose of Jaure® MT marine gear couplings is for main propulsion & maneuvering of vessels. However, they can also be used in dredging and electrical winches.
Jaure® marine style gear couplings have been operating for years in a variety of applications such as main propulsion & maneuvering of vessels, dredging including underwater use fire fighting pumps, winches, etc.
The Jaure MT couplings can be also delivered on demand with type 3.2 Inspection. Certificate of any marine classification society. We are additionally awarded with the Manufacturing Survey Arrangement – MSA from DNV. The MSA certificate shows our commitment to continuously improve the service and response time to our customers and remain competitive in the market place.
Features & Benefits
- Jaure® couplings offer maximum torque capacity. This is due to the optimum pitch diameter of the gears, providing reliability.
- High permissible hub bore allows more favorable size selection of the coupling for a certain shaft diameter. This offers an important economic saving.
- High permissible additional loads for starting and short-circuit peak torque.
- Highest gear accuracy and quality thanks to the production improvements obtained with new CNC gear cutting machines and automatic charge systems.
- The design, manufacture, and sale of all Jaure's gear couplings and drive components are integrated into Jaure's Quality System. This is according to ISO 9001 and certified by DET NORSKE VERITAS (DNV).
Mounted bearings and housings
Marine Bearings – ORKOT
Motion Plastics – IGUS
Lubrication systems & Pump systems
Power transmission solutions
Rod ends, spherical plain bearings
Shaft braking systems
Bushings, thrust washers and strips