SRSA electric cylinders are the strongest actuator range in the Ewellix portfolio.
Featuring Ewellix high-quality planetary roller screws, they can perform highly efficient linear movements with extremely high loads and full controllability.
Their housing is made of steel for high stiffness and robustness. The wide range consists of cylinders with screw sizes from 39 mm up to 75 mm.
This enables the use of electric SRSA cylinders in applications with peak forces up to 500 kN, where, in the past, only hydraulic cylinders were an option.
For very high positioning accuracy, Ewellix offers the slow moving SVSA range with high precision recirculating roller-screws.
Thanks to the very short screw lead of 1 mm only, it is easier to control the actuator while doing fine positioning adjustments down to microns.
- Optimal solution for a wide range of applications where high loads, accurate positioning or high speeds are required
- Robust and high rigidity
- Multiple combinations to suit a wide range of applications
- Push-tube can withstand extreme torques
- Protection tube and push tube made of steel, in modular design, with profiled and anti-rotation guides
- Possibility of re-lubricating the roller nut with direct access
- Short wheelbase roller screw or long wheelbase ball screw are available as an option
- Brushless servomotors and custom motor adapters
Mounted bearings and housings
Marine Bearings – ORKOT
Motion Plastics – IGUS
Lubrication systems & Pump systems
Power transmission solutions
Rod ends, spherical plain bearings
Shaft braking systems
Bushings, thrust washers and strips