Intelligent drive technology & drive systems from igus®
drylin® drive technology provides lubrication-free linear axes that are driven by a trapezoidal thread, a high helix thread, or a toothed belt. From lightweight solid plastic units to solid stainless steel solutions, igus offers users the right solutions for their individual application.
In all systems, the stroke length is freely selectable and the drive implemented via either hand wheel or motor. motion plastics specialist igus uses drive systems to optimise linear automation at the highest level. The drive systems, consisting of maintenance-free components, are offered at reasonable prices. They feature precision, high reliability, and a long service life.
Are you looking for a high-speed linear drive system, a Z axis for gantry designs, or generally for an efficient, lubrication-free alternative to your drive system? We are happy to help you find what you're looking for with a wide range of special drive solutions. drylin® drive technology is also dirt-resistant, lightweight, quiet, and suitable for almost all applications and industries from all over the world.
- Installation sizes from Ø 6 to 50mm
- Self-locking trapezoidal thread
- For manual and electric adjustments
- For fast positioning
- For stroke lengths of up to 3,000mm
- Also available as a cantilever axis and reverse axis
- Linear modules with rack and pinion drive
- Ideal as a Z axis in multi-axial constructions
- Ready for connection with motor and control system
- Linear modules with two adjustment directions
- For workspaces of up to 500mm x 500mm
- Extensive accessories for manual and electrical drive
Mounted bearings and housings
Marine Bearings – ORKOT
Motion Plastics – IGUS
Lubrication systems & Pump systems
Power transmission solutions
Rod ends, spherical plain bearings
Shaft braking systems
Bushings, thrust washers and strips