Cobots are often used for palletising but reach their limits as soon as the pallet stack reaches a certain height.
The easy-to-assemble LIFTKIT increases the reach of the Cobot by moving it along a vertical axis.
The base of the Cobot can be raised or lowered during palletising so that it is always in an optimum working position. This increased range improves productivity and reduces costs.
Ewellix LIFTKIT is a ready-to-install system and includes a lifting column with a cobot mounting interface, a controller and a software plug-in for compatible robots so that movements can be programmed directly via the cobot controller.
For non-compatible collaborative robots, the LIFTKIT-0S version allows to control the column through standardized Ethernet TCP/IP interface.
With a set of simple commands, it's possible to connect the LIFTKIT to virtually any type of cobot and create a dedicated program to perform the lifting function.
- Extend cobot operating range to increase productivity and save costs
- No hardware/software upgrades required
- Direct positioning access within the cobot control environment (where available)
- Vibration-free movement
- High positioning precision
- Certified UR and Omron positioning axis
- Ready-to-use complete system
- Robust column design for industrial use
- Silent operation
- High stiffness
Mounted bearings and housings
Marine Bearings – ORKOT
Motion Plastics – IGUS
Lubrication systems & Pump systems
Power transmission solutions
Rod ends, spherical plain bearings
Shaft braking systems
Bushings, thrust washers and strips