SKF SYSTEM 24 - TLSD1-DK
For applications that are occasionally in operation.
The Cabled single point automatic lubricator is based on the proven single point automatic lubricator TLSD series. Main differentiators are the direct power supply from the machine's control panel and the wired signal function towards the machine's PLC.
Cabled single point automatic lubricators can be set to help ensure that the correct quantity of lubricant is delivered over a set time period and when the machine is running. Because of being powered from an external power supply, it can be switched on and off when necessary. This allows more accuracy of the amount of lubricant supplied compared to traditional manual re-lubrication techniques. The lubricator's output signals can be used and stored within the equipment’s PLC.
The Cabled single point automatic lubricator has been developed for applications which are not running continuously.
- Possibility to lubricate only when the equipment is running
-Control and monitoring through machine PLC connection
- Suitable for both direct and remote installation
- Direct power supply
- Temperature independent dispense rate
- Maximum discharge pressure of 5 bar
- (75 psi) over the whole dispensing period
- Dispense rate available in various settings
- Red-yellow-green LEDs indicate the lubricator’s status
- Reduce the service visits
- Cartridges filled with SKF Lubricants especially developed for bearing applications
- Transparent cartridge reservoir allows visual inspection
- Critical applications where extreme reliability and additional monitoring is required
- Industrial equipment
- SKF DialSet software helps to calculate the correct dispense rate
- Extensive range of accessories
Α. Drive unit - TLSD 1-DK
Top part with electric drive and time setting wheel. Supplied with cable, plastic cap and support plate for grease lubrication (TLSD 1-SP)
Β. Lubricant cartridge - e.g. LGWA 2/SD250
Replaceable cartridge filled with 125 ml or 250 ml of SKF grease or oil.
C. Support plate
The support plate TLSD 1-SP for grease lubrication is supplied with TLSD 1-DK.
A support plate for oil lubrication with integrated non return valve (TLSD 1-SPV) can be ordered separately.
Cabled drive unit with support plate for grease
Cabled drive set incl. support plate with LGWA 2 filled cartridge, 125ml excl. a battery pack
Cabled drive set incl. support plate with LGWA 2 filled cartridge, 250ml excl. a battery pack
TLSD cartridge filled with LGWA 2, 125ml excl. a battery pack
TLSD cartridge filled with LGWA 2, 250ml excl. a battery pack
Support plate with integrated non-return valve
Cartridge set 125 ml
Cartridge set 250 ml
Multi-purpose EP type grease
High loads, slow rotations
High temperature, loads, plain bearing
High performance, high temperature
Food processing industry, general purpose
Food processing industry, high load, wide temperature
Medium temperature oil
Food compatible, NSF H1 approved oil
1) Please consider using LGWA 2/SD125/K and LGWA 2/SD250/K; those are the versions without battery pack.
2) Support plate with non return valve (TLSD 1-SPV) can be ordered separately.
Mounted bearings and housings
Marine Bearings – ORKOT
Motion Plastics – IGUS
Lubrication systems & Pump systems
Power transmission solutions
Rod ends, spherical plain bearings
Shaft braking systems
Bushings, thrust washers and strips