For large, slow-moving conveyor roller chains
This system delivers precisely metered amounts of oil on the chain surface at an exact link location at preset intervals with no chain contact. Electrically driven; no compressed air required Extremely precise oil metering Suitable for high-temperature applications Contract-free, clean solution No wear of oil applicator Optimizes oil consumption and related costs.
SKF airless oil projection solutions deliver precisely metered amounts of oil on chain surfaces without chain contact. The lubricant is dispensed at pre-set intervals.
You can choose from a range of components and configurations to fit your needs.
Our airless projection systems use electrically driven piston pumps to deliver oil through projection nozzles onto each chain link. A central unit contains the pump(s), reservoir and controller. Each nozzle is connected to the central unit with metal tubing. The system starts and stops based on time interval or link count. A chain link (or pitch) sensor connects to the controller to detect each link and triggers the piston pump.
- Compact projection units with up to 8 metering devices
- Pneumatically operated
- Reservoir capacities from 0,3 to 10 l (10 fl oz to 2.2 gal)
- For oils up to 400 Cst at usage temperature
- Adjustable oil metering from 0,03 to 0,09 cm3 (0.002 to 0.0055 in³) per stroke
- Adjustable low-pressure carrier air
- Plastic or reinforced tubing for nozzle connections
- Extremely precise metering optimizes oil consumption and related costs
- Clean solution
- No mist formation
- Contact-free lubrication – no oil applicator wear
- Ovens and process conveyors in food and beverage
- Pallet conveyors in general industry
- Transfer conveyors in general
- Sorting conveyors in distribution centers
- Process conveyors for construction materials production
Mounted bearings and housings
Marine Bearings – ORKOT
Motion Plastics – IGUS
Lubrication systems & Pump systems
Power transmission solutions
Rod ends, spherical plain bearings
Shaft braking systems
Bushings, thrust washers and strips